Sunday, January 02, 2005

A new year ...

First blog entry for 2005 ...

The new year happened and I kinda dragged myself from 2004 into 2005.
In many ways, 2005 is indeed a new start -
.. Starting anew on my old job (for the less informed - I rejoined the company I resigned from after less than a year ...);
.. My son will be one-year old in March;
.. Time and time again will finally conclude the first time
.. Petsunite is in operation
.. I will be back with a new rational company

As I prepare for the new year, the first thing I realised is how much of last year's stuff that I have yet to complete. Hopefully, by the next couple of days, I'll get most of the backlogs cleared - one of them includes some 20 blogs entries that I promised myself to enter but have yet to find the time ...

Onwards, upwards, and towards destiny.

No comments: