Friday, December 31, 2004

Belief and Imagination Manifest Reality ...

Most waking hours of my past 20 years have been spent planning and outlining the grand design of my future - shaping it by moving forward and towards what I wanted in life - sometimes things worked out, most times events just passed and I get the feeling that I'm more a passenger and a driver of my destiny ...

The realisation of the fact hit much harder recently when decisions have to be made and much of the outcome is not within my scope of control - it is not just that I have others who will have more influence in the outcome of the decision, but the final success factor may just be beyond the control of all of us.

Admist all this, I chanced upon the saying, "Belief and Imagination Manifest Reality" - it's most timely as now more than ever I have to believe that all that was imagined will come to realisation ... Sometimes, the difficulties and trauma of our day to day life can be alleviated if we just simply have the belief ...

No comments: