Saturday, August 14, 2004

TNB ... Rot in Hell!


The power went out for several hours today - wifey came over to wake me at around 6am when the power went out. Called TNB and they claim that power should resume in a couple of hours. Called again at 8am, this time they 'are investigating' ... but promise that the power will be back on in one hour. Between wifey and myself, we must have called a dozen times and everytime they promised that things will be done in one more hour!

The pic is of the contents in my fridge - we had just done grocery shopping the day before and have a fully stuffed freezer! Wifey and I went running around lugging a box full of produce - looking for a cooler box to make sure that the things don't rot! It is always unhealthy to ear rotten food ... maybe, if I had brought the frozen stuff to feed the pigs working on the power station ...

The power finally got back one hour after 3 pm!!

No comments: