Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hell with Network Solutions ... and Interland!


What a load of bullshit .. for users of Network Solutions or Interland ... beware of this as you may be locked-out from your domain forever if you stay with them ...

I was trying to move the domain out of Network Solutions but between them and Interland, they have almost successfully kept me for from moving away from them! Beware if you started out with Interland, you will need to move your registrar via Interland - I tried to do that some months back and I spent USD 40 just on freaking phone calls. Also, if by some freak chance your email provider screwed up and go bust or got bought - you are going to be in for some frustration.

I would recommend users to either GoDaddy.com or Register.com - they are great and GoDaddy is pretty cheap.

No comments: