Sunday, October 16, 2005

It is sad that everytime I'm compelled to blog about anything, it's always for something bad ... Those who read this blog will know my feeling for the human race. Today marked another day that the human race has gone as far as we can and it's time to end it. I always believe that we are measured not by the best of us but rather, by the worst of us. I was trying to have a good day out on a Sunday, traffic was relaxed and there is really no need for any stress. Long story short, a fucking idiot driving a van crossed my path and makes me want to commit total genocide. For all those who care, take arms now and start cleansing the human race. If those of us who deserve to perpetuate start getting rid of those who don't, we may just stand a chance. Either way, WE ARE FUCKED!

No comments: