Monday, May 30, 2005

Betrayal ...

It's been a while since I last blogged .. if only I can do audio blogs ..

Been having a lot of things on my mind, but most disturbing (more like dissapointing) event happened last week (week of 23rd May). Events of the week left me with a bad taste of humankind especially those who I call friends at the workplace. While I may be the one to blame for thinking that my 'friends' will have my back - I would never have expected to be stabbed in the back by my so called friends.
Made me think of the phrase, "You will never be betrayed by your enemy - since you won't trust them in the first place".

What's more sad is that the behaviour and actions of these people gave me even more reason to think that some people should just stop living ...

More thoughts on the same:

"You know your enemy, do you know your friends?"

No comments: