Thursday, February 03, 2005


I hate it when people say that I have a personal vendatta against the banking institution ... it is not so much a vendatta but it is more like a 'fuck-you' campaign - if I have the powers like some people, I would blow all of them up, and do it right.

The story behind the picture ... I was in Penang and running low on cash - so at the airport, I went to the Maybank ATM in attempt to withdraw some cash - however, it has a message saying it "Out of Service". I therefore went to the other machine, knowing that I will be charge a transaction fee withdrawing from a different bank (Is it my fucking fault if my bank can't manage to have working ATMs) ... Anyway, I was desparate and withdrew it anyway .. towards the end of the trasaction, got my card .. and then a fucking error flashed up .. "Cannot Dispense" ...... now, half a pound of C4 would do the job of fucking incinerating the ATM. Another 2000 pounds of it in a 737 flown into the building would complete the job of eliminating the stupidity ...

No comments: