Friday, May 28, 2004

It's all a matter of time ...

Just this evening, I received news that the time may just come after a long time wait - in six days time and then two weeks time and then probably one month time ... the time might just come. But, even then, when the time comes, there will still be some more time before the right time happens ...

Now when the time is almost near - I find time can be a real pain as I have balanced to many things on time - work time, baby time, rest time, travel time, time, time and more time. Is it time to time it right or should I just wait for time to happen and react ...

I've heard this phrase today .. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" .. but dare I venture ...?

I need to sleep.

"For ye who dareth venture - venture is the gain more than all gains"

No comments: